About Me

Stanwood, Washington, United States
What started as a simple one-time woodworking project has grown into a wonderful hobby....from "sharing" a corner of my husbands garage/shop to having my very own woodshop (I was getting sawdust on his engine parts!). My passion is taking antique treadle sewing machine cabinets and giving them new life as beautiful custom-made miniature cupboards, unique shelves and wall pockets, as well as very unique planters from the treadle bases. I recycle 99% of the cabinet in my projects and retain the beautiful character and rich history of the wood. These are one of kind treasures and are created with great pride and appreciation for the past. Please contact me for pricing and availability: Sharon Christie, PO Box 1303, Stanwood WA 98292; email: cntrywmn98@aol.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Technorati Profile

1 comment:

  1. I'm really new at this, but hopefully I'll have it set up properly and looking good. Any suggestions/ideas...let me know!

    ReplyDelete